USNH Cybersecurity

USNH Cybersecurity has received reports of a phishing email targeting PSU community members, purporting to be a job offer.

Email Subject = Academic Position

Email Text

There was no links or attachments in the email.

I am Professor <user name removed>. I currently hold the position of Professor of Organizational Neuroscience at Monarch Business School Switzerland. I hold a Ph.D. from the University of Leicester, a Postgraduate Diploma in Psychology from the University of London and an Honors BA in Psychology from the University of Durham. Professionally, I am a practicing independent consulting psychologist in the United States, Europe and Asia. I am also a Honorary Chairman of the Vietnam Consulting Group, Ho Chi Minh City: President of Global Leaders in Hanoi, Vietnam and an Expert Adviser for the International Energy Research Group at the Tyndall Institute of the University of Cork, Ireland. I am also a Fellow of the The Royal Society of Medicine, UK  and the Royal Society of Arts, UK.

You have been selected to work with me through the  USA Universities, HR department as my PA while I attend to a United Nations Environment Programme in Australia. You will only Mail letters, Reply emails and run errands on my behalf at $620/wk. I will meet you on campus upon my arrival by the last week of July for one on one interview and possibilities of making it a long term employment if you impress me while I am away. 

If interested, please apply below and send your student ID, full name, major, address, best contact number, and alternate email. Please be aware that Junior and Senior students will be considered with priority at this time. To apply, text requested information to (206) 928-6144

Regards,

Professor. <user name removed>

If you received this email, please delete it.

Categories