- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Note: Enter USNH as the company code
Employee Assistance Program
Everyone needs help from time to time dealing with life's challenges. Often it's not the unexpected that catches us off guard. It's more likely to be the predictable events and transitions in our lives---things like starting a new career, marriage, the birth of a child, the challenges teenagers present, or buying a house---that find us unprepared. When you feel like you need help dealing with a situation that is troubling you, call: EAP at 1-800-424-1749.
Visit the Employee Assistance Program to locate a mental health professional,
or access the library and online resources. Login is required.
Note: Enter "USNH" as the company code.
- EAP Summary of Services
- EAP Website Summary of Online Tools and Resources
- EAP Skill Builders – Your Online Training Resources
- March Tip Sheet - Look on the Bright Side
- February Tip Sheet – Time to Get Creative
- January Tip Sheet – Focus on Finances
- December Tip Sheet – Have a Good Laugh