Tuition Benefit Plan
The University System of New Hampshire offers tuition benefits to eligible employees and their dependents through the Tuition Benefit Program. Once you meet eligibility requirements, these benefits can be used to pay for courses with a USNH course identifier at any USNH Campus. For complete details regarding the program and eligibility please refer to the USNH Tuition Benefit policy.
To access the Tuition Form go to https://wise.unh.edu/, once logged in click on Employee Services and then select the Tuition Benefit Form.
Tuition Benefit Plan for the University of New Hampshire School of Law
We are pleased to announce, effective July 1, 2014, the University of New Hampshire (UNH) School of Law is part of the University System of New Hampshire (USNH) Tuition Benefit Plan. With this change faculty/staff members at the UNH School of Law are eligible for the USNH Tuition Benefit Plan and it allows USNH faculty/staff members to utilize the Tuition Benefit at the UNH School of Law. We are excited about the opportunity to provide this Tuition Benefit to eligible faculty/staff, their spouse and dependent(s).
UNH School of Law faculty/staff members may apply the Tuition Benefit to courses with a USNH course identifier at any USNH campus. To complete and submit a Tuition Benefit request for yourself and eligible dependent(s) logon to WISE https://wise.unh.edu/ and click on the Employee Service link for the Tuition Benefit Form.
Eligible USNH faculty/staff members who wish to use the Tuition Benefit at the law school must be admitted to and matriculated at the UNH School of Law.
Faculty and Staff Tuition Benefit Resources:
- Employee – Tuition Benefit Terms and Conditions
- Employee – Step-by-Step Guide to Completing the Online Tuition Benefit Form
- Dependent – Tuition Benefit Terms and Conditions
- Eligible Dependents – Step-by-Step Guide to Completing the Online Tuition Benefit Form
- Tuition Benefit Report – Semester Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tuition Benefit Plan - Campus Human Resources and Business Service Center Contact Information